BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Role Model

Do you have a role model? I know I do! My role model is my mom. She has been there for me through everything. She has taught me how to be strong and push through the pain no matter how bad it is. My mama is a great Christian woman and has brought me up in the church. She has taught me that if I'm going to start something then I'm going to stick with it. There is no such thing as can't or I quit. My mom is the best mom someone could ever ask for. She has been there for me through thick and thin. I am proud to look and act just like my mama. Watching her as I grew up taught me a lot. She has taught me that no matter how bad the situation always turn to God. God is always here. She also taught me that even when I think I can't I actually can I just have to put my mind to it and never give up. I don't know what I would do without my mom and honestly I don't want to find out. I'm proud of my mom and the fact that shes my role model!!!!!! I hope that I make her proud to!

0 comment(s). Leave yours now!: