BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Countdown

Can you believe we go to Lads to Leaders next week?? I know I can't, I'm so excited and ready to go. Going to Lads to Leaders is a great experience.  I love going to Lads to Leaders and I plan to continue to go even after I graduate in two years.

7 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Marri said...

Good luck at your convention. I enjoyed reading about you in the Christian Chronicle.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! I enjoyed hearing about you on the Chronicle website.

Anonymous said...

Great work, young lady. I'm impressed. The Church has a bright future with Christians like you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work here. I enjoyed reading about you on The Christian Chronicle and about Lads to Leaders.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Keep up the good work with Leaders and Lads. I found your blog through The Christian Chronicle.

Carol Sue said...

I love your blog and your scrapbook cover is awesome !! You are a very sweet girl ! Keep up the good work you have always displayed and you will make a great christian mom (MUCH later though) ha ! God Bless

Anonymous said...

This is just a great web log. Got me interested in starting Lads to Leaders at my congregation!