BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, April 21, 2014

Lads to Leaders Convention 2014

I had so much fun at Lads to Leaders this year just like always! I got first place on my webpage, second place on my painting, second place on my scrapbook, and Jonathan Bourland platinum in Good Samaritans. I want to thank everyone for supporting me in everything I do. It means more then they will ever know. I would also like to congratulate everyone on their awards. If you didn't place or win anything in a certain event you competed in don't worry about it. You are a winner in God's eyes and that's all that matters! I'm already excited and ready to start preparing for next year! I hope that all of you will go back and participate and we will all get to see each other again! One of the best parts of the whole convention is that we get the chance to continue to learn how to grow as Christians and as leaders. The other is being able to be around all of the Christians. I know at the convention in Nashville we are getting the opportunity to be around almost 10,000 Christians of all ages which is so encouraging!

4 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

David Courington said...

We are so proud of you Keri and your hard work and good example. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Great job.

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Mobie said...

Congrats!