BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Having Surgery

Tuesday I am having surgery. I really hate the idea of being put to sleep. I have been dreading this day for almost a month now. I'm fine with going to sleep willingly but when it comes to medicine putting me to sleep I start getting scared. One thing I have to remember like so much other people is that God will be with us through times like this. If you get scared or worried God is there. Don't think you can go through with something hard God will be there. You have to turn to God when things get rough or scary. He will be there for you watching over you making sure your okay.

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

David Courington said...

We love you Keri and our prayers will be with you. This is a great expression of faith in God and he never leaves us or forsakes us. Heb 13:5