BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Guardian Angels

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Personally I absolutely do believe in these special creations. When I was younger my great uncle was my best friend I could talk to him about anything and everything. He really enjoyed when I would bring him up a plate of my grandmothers food or a piece of a pie me and my mom made. We used to sit out on his front porch and just talk for endless amounts of time. Then a few years ago my great grandmother moved in with us because she was really sick. We would always sing Christmas songs, fight over who was going to where the Santa hat, laugh, and spend quality time together. We used to talk about later on when I would be a Senior and she even promised me that she would be at my graduation. That's one reason why this year being my Senior year has been so hard for me. You see I lost both of these very special people in 2011 just 3 months apart from each other. I've never been close to someone like that before or ever after again after that. Tonight at church my Bible class teacher was taking song choices for the invitation so I said my great grandmothers favorite song Jesus Hold My Hand. She loved this song and every time it was lead her whole face would light up. Right before the invitation part of the service started I checked my little box in the foyer that we made for Lads to Leaders and there was something in it placed in a small Christmas bag. Right before the first song was lead I opened the gift and as the song leader started the song I took out the gift and their in my hand was a little smiling Angel ornament in my hand. It meant so much to me and seemed to be discovered at the right time. The Angel reminded me of my great grandmother in so many ways because she always had the most kind uplifting spirit of anyone I have ever known. I would never have made it this far without these two people in my life. No my great uncle and great grandmother won't be able to get a ticket to my graduation but I know that they will be there because they wouldn't miss it for the World and they are watching over me. Dear God please don't ever take my Guardian Angels away from me please, and to whoever put the gift in my box you will never know what you have done for me I think you from the bottom of my heart. 

0 comment(s). Leave yours now!: