BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blaine

Recently I received a comment from someone named Blaine and I'm glad that I did. So many times we consider how things have affected us but forget to consider how they affect other people. Blaine like myself has gained confidence through participating in Lads to Leaders. Blaine I don't know if you are reading this but thank you for sharing part of your story with me. It means a lot! I would love to hear more of everyone's stories so please comment and chime in on your experience and growth through Lads to Leaders. Not every one story is the same that's what helps make everyone different. Some things affect some people in ways that they don't and never will affect another person, but that doesn't mean they can't experience them through someone else's words. So please let the comments flow in and lets see how everyone has grown as people and Christians!

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Paul said...

Great job, Keri. Blaine is another L2L blogger. I think he goes to Louisville for convention.