BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Should I Keep Posting After Lads to Leaders?

This is my last year being able to participate in Lads to Leaders. I have been working on this blog for a while now and have loved doing it. People keep coming to me asking if I am going to keep my blog after this year. I would like to know what everyone else's perspective is on this issue. I write to help others and help spread the Gospel, hoping that someone will be able to learn from what I share with all of you. I greatly appreciate everyone's support and encouragement with my blog. Whatever decision is made after this years convention has nothing to do with the present and as of now I will be continuing to blog at least up to Lads to Leaders and I hope that it will continue to inspire and help everyone in some type of way.

3 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

i espère que vous serez toujours les poster sur votre journal

Emily said...

Yes! I want to know what you are up to while in college!