BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, February 1, 2015

True Friends

What is your definition of a true friend?? My ideal true friend is someone who I can talk to about anything, I can be myself around this person, they are always willing to talk and hang out not just when it's convenient for them or just because they need something, my ideal true friend is someone who doesn't use me because I can do things they can't. I have went through several "best friends" they are only around long enough for them to get something out of it and once they got what they needed they stopped talking to me. It really hurts when someone you thought was your best friend doesn't talk to you but can talk to everyone else. People will always claim their your friend when they really aren't. There are certain people in your life that can be considered your true friend. Your parents. My mom has always been here for me no matter what always willing to listen and give me advice. Your grandparents. I have the two most craziest grandparents ever! They are always willing to make me pancakes and help get me out of trouble. God.. God has given us the best advice of all time in the Bible. The information we get from God in the Bible is advice we need to hear. He loves us no matter what. God-siblings.... I have the best god sister of all time! She has been here since I was born. She gives me her old clothes, advice, moral support, and relationship talks. We got my church families. I have god parents at church that I know I can rely on no matter what. I got  best friends at church that I know I can always go to if I need a laugh. I have my moms boyfriend who is willing to buy me anything I want and take me any where I need to go. I got my bestfriend John who aggrevates me all the time but I know he's here for me. Nobody needs a part time friend! I have plenty of people around me who actually care that I'm done worrying about all this nonsense going on with everyone else.

9 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

Good job.

Anonymous said...

I like this blog.

Sylvester said...

What a great way to represent the Lads to Leaders program.

Anonymous said...

Did you know this about the Lads to Leaders program?

Over a quarter of a million participants have obtained leadership training through the L2L program since 1968. While many congregations are losing half or more of their youth, congregations that incorporate L2L events (especially year-round) are reporting youth retention rates of 85% or higher, ten years after graduation. What makes the difference? The year-round concept (L2L is not a one week-end youth event) and involving youth in regular study into God’s Word produce results. L2L is not just about preparing for a yearly convention.

Rich said...

Have you heard of LTC? It's like Lads to Leaders. http://seltc2013.wix.com/seltc

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I stumbled upon this blog today. Well done, Keri. I hope you have a great time in Nashville.

Anonymous said...

How long has your church done Lads to Leaders?

Shawn said...

When is your next post?

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion about this post here at this web site, I have read alll
that, sso at this time me also commenting here.