BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, March 22, 2015

No Such Thing As Can't

The actual definition of can't is cannot.v
 People always say that they can't do something. I CAN'T do my work because I'm to dumb. I CAN'T put the bowl up because I'm too short. I CAN'T sing in church because I have a bad voice. These are all excuses people use. There is example after example where someone was given a hard task but guess what they still did them! Even Jonah did what he was told. Yes it took him to be swallowed by a whale but he still got the job done. What will it take for you to get the job done?? Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." People always use can't when they think about spreading the Gospel. Where I go to school and how I've been taught there IS NO SUCH THING AS CAN'T! 

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

Did you win?