BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Busy Busy Busy

Busy, busy, busy! That pretty much sums up everyone's life styles during the year. Busy working, busy with school activities, with friends, with sports, always busy with something. This continues throughout the entire year even during the Christmas holiday. When we stay so busy we become guilty of losing sight of the things that really matter. Everyone has been guilty of this and some point in their lives. Having a well paying job is important you have to be able to survive but at what cost? Is it honestly worth working so much that you miss spending quality time with family because you "have to have the money"? Is it honestly worth it to miss a grandparents birthday party? A child's play? A family get together? Christmas Dinner? All of these things are important because one day these loved ones your neglecting for worldly desires aren't going to be around. People say all the time I can't miss going out with my friends, if I miss the dance at school I will be an outcast, if I take off from work because my grandmother is in the hospital on her death bed I won't get the raise. When it honestly comes down to it family just isn't as important to some people in the World today. Then as soon as something happens to a loved one they will be the first one balling their eyes out, when they were never there when the person was in good health and alive. Not everything is about gaining something in life. I would rather spend quality time with family making memories that I can cherish for a life time over hanging out with friends, making extra money that I don't really need, or even going to a school activity any day. Maybe it's time we all slow down and look around us at everything we are missing. Even say thank you to God for everything he has done and is still doing for us or are you to busy to do that either?

0 comment(s). Leave yours now!: