BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Mama

My mama is my best friend. I can talk to her about anything and she's always here when I need her. Yeah we might not always get along but that's just because we are that much alike. When I have band concert she's there, softball game she's sitting on the bleachers cheering me on. Test coming up she helps me study. Lads to Leaders speech practice she helps me practice. God has blessed me with an amazing godly woman as my mom. I hope when I get older I am a strong person with a kind willing heart just like she is. My mom might be a single mom but there isn't anything I go without if I need or want. If she is able to get it for me she will. She's the greatest role model I could ever ask for. I don't know what I would do if God hadn't put her in my life and honestly I don't want to find out.

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Paul said...

Keri, this is looking good. I'll try to help update everything else soon.