BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Girls Night at Faulkner University

Friday night we loaded up the car and headed to Montgomery. We were on our way to Faulkner University for a girls night. There was about 12 girls that showed up for it. We had a theme for the event. It stated "Two are better than one...a cord of 3 strands is not easily broken." We got to paint this theme on a canvas any way we wanted and spend time with each other. We had devotionals and watched a movie. Yesterday before we left we even got a "car tour" of the campus. I had so much fun and I'm sure everyone else did to! I was nervous about going but now I'm really glad I did!!

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Unknown said...

I'm glad y'all had fun! Your blog looks great! Keep up the good work! -Mrs. Kim