BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year

Well hello 2015 bye bye 2014. In about a year I will be getting ready to graduate.  It seems so unreal. One of my New Year Resolutions is to do good in school to make it to my senior year. Did you make a new year resolution? Are you going to actually follow through with it or give up a quarter of the way? Every year people make resolutions they plan to keep but never do. People are always saying "I'm going to eat healthy, lose weight, work harder, be a better person." How about being a better Christian? It isn't just a new year for worldly people but Godly people as well. We should worry less about how much weight we are going to lose, what kind of fruits and vegetables we are going to eat, how hard we are going to work, and how much of a better person we are going to be and more about being a better Christian. Being a better Christian should be the most important resolution of all.

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

Keri I am so proud of you. I love you. Momma